Woman of the Moon: A compilation of poems aspiring to describe love
Woman of the Moon is a poetry book that speaks to the heart in the heart’s own language.
Our minds often try to label earthly occurrences, but only our hearts can make sense of them. That sense is not always the explanation we want to hear but that sense fills our guts with such emotion that its answer transforms the meaning of our existence.
This book is filled with wild feminist prose proposing the liberation of the soul from the oppression imposed by a society driven by the ego-mind. Pamela’s poetry spills love over the pages; it is a dance between stanzas that describe the need for a radical sense of self-love, a gut-adoration for life, and a deeper look at our collective relationship with the world.
WOM celebrates life on this planet for the short period of time during which we are fortunate enough to be here. Our bodies might be from this Earth, but our souls are of the Moon.
Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020
- Our shipping fee varies according to where you are located. We offer a flat fee standard shipping of $8 within Florida, and $12 outside the state of Florida.
- We offer you FREE standard shipping on orders over $35 with code LOVE.
If you'd like your order to be expedited, select 2-day delivery for $35
- Local delivery has a fee of $15+ since we send a private driver.
- We ship nationwide. However, we can only ship non-perishable and packaged baked goods. This category includes: cookies, brownies, granola bars, granola, and flour mixes. Coming soon cheesecakes!
- Frozen items, birthday cakes, and other cake items those are available for local delivery only.
All our products are:
We use certified gluten-free ingredients, however we work in a shared facility that also process dairy, eggs, wheat, nuts, and soy.
- Discount codes are case sensitive.
- Only one promotion can be used per order.