Woman of the Moon: A compilation of poems aspiring to describe love
-9 in stock
Woman of the Moon is a poetry book that speaks to the heart in the heart’s own language.
Our minds often try to label earthly occurrences, but only our hearts can make sense of them. That sense is not always the explanation we want to hear but that sense fills our guts with such emotion that its answer transforms the meaning of our existence.
This book is filled with wild feminist prose proposing the liberation of the soul from the oppression imposed by a society driven by the ego-mind. Pamela’s poetry spills love over the pages; it is a dance between stanzas that describe the need for a radical sense of self-love, a gut-adoration for life, and a deeper look at our collective relationship with the world.
WOM celebrates life on this planet for the short period of time during which we are fortunate enough to be here. Our bodies might be from this Earth, but our souls are of the Moon.
The Book Walker | Book Review
Book Talk: Woman of The Moon
Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020
- Local delivery is $15 this is a door-to-door service within the Miami-Dade area. For Broward, Palm Beach or the vicinity counties, is $25
- All local orders must specify a date, and a 2-hour window time frame for delivery. We can not send orders out with out this information.
- We ship nationwide. For fragile items please select 2-day shipping. These items include insulated material and dry ice.
- We fulfill orders 24-48 after we receive your order. If you need it by a certain date, please text us to (786) 441-5890
- We ship orders out Monday through Wednesday.
All our products are:
- We work in a shared facility that also handles common allergens like wheat, soy, dairy, eggs, and nuts.
- We do not accept substitutes or modifications to recipes.
- Discount codes are case sensitive.
- Only one promotion can be used per order.