Fiesta Taco Salad Recipe
Quick refreshing salad. Adapt the recipe to the ingredients you have at home. I'll walk you through how to assemble it. If you have any questions, I have all the time in the world to answer them.
Fiesta Taco Salad
- 1 Handful of shredded carrots. Replace with any other shredded vegetable.
- 1 Handful of dinosaur kale. Replace with any other dark leafy green.
- 1 Small cucumber. This can be substituted with zucchini or squash.
- 1 Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- About 1/3 C of Black Beans
- 1 Green Onion
- About 2-3 Tbsp of fresh blueberries.
- 1 Lemon, squeezed.
- About 1/4 C of Olive Oil
- About 1/2 Tsp of Pink Salt
- About 1/2 Tsp of Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- In a medium-size bowl, add all the ingredients called for the dressing.
- In the same bowl, add the green onion. Cut it or slice it very thin.
- Chop the rest of the veggies to the desired size. Then add in the following order: tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, beans, blueberries.
- Lastly, before adding the kale, massage it thoroughly with your hands. This helps get rid of the kale's bitter gas after this is done mix with the salad.
- Toast some taco shells, and eat up!
Leave a comment